If you want to become a successful e-Commerce entrepreneur, this step-by-step 12-week training is designed for you. Learn how you can start your own eCommerce store from product sourcing to generating your first sale and beyond. In addition to the training, eCompreneur includes access to two results-driving automation: 1) Shopzie and 2) Tiny.ie. Consider Shopzie your store manager. It allows you to easily research and add products to your Shopify store, fulfills and tracks orders to save you time and money. Tiny.ie is a URL shortening service designed for eCompreneurs like you to shorten links for advertising and tracking every behaviour for retargeting and more!
Creating an online store today is easy, but turning it into a revenue-generator is the missing key that most people have not yet cracked the code to. However, with Fred Lam’s 3 Core Pillars to building a profitable eCommerce business, it is now possible for anyone who is serious about becoming an eCommerce entrepreneur to create their own online store, even those without prior skills or experience.
The 3 Core Pillars includes:
Learn to build an automated online store that’ll generate you more revenue and profit, while saving lots of time! With eCompreneur, you’ll get free lifetime access to Shopzie, an automation robot for your store so you can easily research and add products to your store, fulfill and track orders with just a few clicks of the button. The best part is, Shopzie gives you the ability to earn up to 6.9% cashback for every order placed, which means more money in your profit without doing more.+ Read More
Traffic is the lifeblood of any business as it brings hungry customers to your online store. If you do not have the skills to generate traffic, you’ll likely lose a lot of money trying to do especially on Facebook and Google.
Traffic is the lifeblood of any business as it brings targeted customers who are desperate to give you their money to your online store. However, if you do not have the skills to generate traffic, you’ll end up losing a lot of money trying to do so, especially on big advertising platforms like Facebook and Google. Inside eCompreneur, Fred Lam reveals the step-by-step process to drive highly-targeted traffic to your store without breaking the bank. One of the strategies requires a tool called Tiny.ie. It will allow you to increase your clicks, and lower your cost per sale and generally help you achieve better results with your advertising campaigns. With eCompreneur, you’ll also get free lifetime access to Tiny.ie!
If you do not know how to analyze your advertising campaign and optimize them accordingly, you will just be pouring money down the drain. Inside eCompreneur, you will learn how to analyze primary and secondary data for your advertising campaigns and uncover hidden profit opportunities to scale up your business.
17 Videos | 3:04:10
- Finding Your Niche Store
- Securing Your Website Domain
- Setting Up Your Support Email Address
- Getting Your Logo Made
- Choosing Your Store’s Theme
- Finding Your Winning Product
- Upload Your Product With SHopzie
- Creating Your Legal Pages
- Accepting Payments Online
- Creating Your Shipping Table
- Your Store’s Checklist
- Setup Your Facebook Fan Page
- Must-Have SHopify Apps
- Facebook Business Manager
- Installing Your Facebook Pixel
- Setting Up Your Tiny.ie Account
- Setting Up Google Ads Pixel
- Week 1: How To Stalk Your Audience To Sell What They Want
- Week 2: The 3 Strategies To Profit With eCommerce
- Week 3: How To Recover 21% Of Your Sales With 1 Simple Hack
- Week 4: My 3x3 Ad Formula For Facebook Ads Success
- Week 5: The 2 REvenue-Generating Retargeting Strategies
- Week 6: How To Analyze Your Data To Find HIdden Goldmines
- Week 7: Turning The #1 Fastest Growing Social Media Channel Into Profit
- Week 8: How To Generate Pure Profit With Emails
- Week 9: Tapping Into A Massive Pool Of Hyperactive Buyers for eCommerce
- Week 10: Get Your Brand On 95% Of The World Wide Web
- Week 11: How To Scale To The Moon With Your Store
- Week 12: Diversifying Your eCOmmerce Business For Even More Profit
Fred LamiPro Academy Founder
Fred started his working life over 13 years ago as a dishwasher. Knowing he wanted more from life, Fred began venturing into the online business world and shortly became a reputable media buyer in the industry. Today, Fred is the CEO of several multimillion-dollar businesses with the mission to empower individuals with simple education and digital automation. Fred has coached thousands of students around the world and continues to share his knowledge inside iPro Academy.