As global consumer markets shift their purchase behaviours online and eCommerce sales continue to grow worldwide, creating an online store becomes a very attractive and lucrative opportunity for anyone who wants to become an online entrepreneur. In this course, you will learn the A to Z of building an eCommerce business from deciding which products to sell, to generating your first sale online and beyond.
Creating an online store today is easy, but turning it into a revenue-generator is the missing key that most people have not yet cracked the code to. However, with Fred Lam’s 3 Core Pillars to building a profitable eCommerce business, it is now possible for anyone who is serious about becoming an eCommerce entrepreneur to create their own online store, even those without prior skills or experience.
The 3 Core Pillars includes:
Setting up an eCommerce store is relatively easy. Maintaining the store, on the other hand, can be very tedious and time-consuming. In order for you to focus on growing your business, you need to leverage on automations to help you generate more revenue while saving you lots of time. Inside eCompreneur, Fred recommends one tool called Shopzie, which is literally an automation robot for your store. You can use Shopzie to do product research, fulfill and track your orders and even get up to 6.9% cash back for every order placed. This means you can earn more while doing less!+ Read More
Traffic is the lifeblood for any business as it brings in hungry customers who are ready to give you their money. For an eCommerce store, each visit is a potential sale, which means revenue for the business! However, generating quality traffic can be challenging. If you do not have the skills to do it properly, you’ll end up losing a lot of money, especially on big advertising platforms like Facebook and Google. Inside eCompreneur, Fred Lam reveals step-by-step on how to advertise on multiple advertising platforms to grow your store sales and revenue. One of the strategies require a URL shortener, called Tiny.ie. It allows you to generate more clicks for your ads and lowers your cost per sale, and ultimately leading to better results with your advertising campaigns.
Once you know how to advertise your store, you must know how to analyze your advertising campaigns for profit. Inside eCompreneur, Fred will show you how to analyze key important campaign metrics that will make or break your sales, and uncover hidden profit opportunities to scale up your business.
17 Videos | 3:04:10
- Finding Your Niche Store
- Securing Your Website Domain
- Setting Up Your Support Email Address
- Getting Your Logo Made
- Choosing Your Store’s Theme
- Finding Your Winning Product
- Upload Your Product With SHopzie
- Creating Your Legal Pages
- Accepting Payments Online
- Creating Your Shipping Table
- Your Store’s Checklist
- Setup Your Facebook Fan Page
- Must-Have SHopify Apps
- Facebook Business Manager
- Installing Your Facebook Pixel
- Setting Up Your Tiny.ie Account
- Setting Up Google Ads Pixel
- Week 1: How To Stalk Your Audience To Sell What They Want
- Week 2: The 3 Strategies To Profit With eCommerce
- Week 3: How To Recover 21% Of Your Sales With 1 Simple Hack
- Week 4: My 3x3 Ad Formula For Facebook Ads Success
- Week 5: The 2 REvenue-Generating Retargeting Strategies
- Week 6: How To Analyze Your Data To Find HIdden Goldmines
- Week 7: Turning The #1 Fastest Growing Social Media Channel Into Profit
- Week 8: How To Generate Pure Profit With Emails
- Week 9: Tapping Into A Massive Pool Of Hyperactive Buyers for eCommerce
- Week 10: Get Your Brand On 95% Of The World Wide Web
- Week 11: How To Scale To The Moon With Your Store
- Week 12: Diversifying Your eCOmmerce Business For Even More Profit
Fred LamiPro Academy Founder
Fred started his working life over 13 years ago as a dishwasher. Knowing he wanted more from life, Fred began venturing into the online business world and shortly became a reputable media buyer in the industry. Today, Fred is the CEO of several multimillion-dollar businesses with the mission to empower individuals with simple education and digital automation. Fred has coached thousands of students around the world and continues to share his knowledge inside iPro Academy.